Joanne Steele with Rural Tourism Marketing Group will be facilitating “Making the Internet Work for You, Your Business and Your Town”, a workshop about rural tourism and how the internet creates the opportunity to attract visitors who will appreciate your town beginning right now, on May 9th from 9:00 to 3:30 at The Farmhouse in Centerville, Tennessee.
It is not a nuts and bolts training for how to tweet and blog and “friend.” It is a training that you will walk away from understanding how the internet works for marketing and exactly how it fits for your business, your town and your own lifestyle.
After this workshop, the internet as a marketing tool will no longer feel overwhelming. You will know what you need to do, and be prepared to take the next steps to create and implement your effective internet marketing strategy.
Who should come to this workshop:
- who don’t have a web presence yet and want to know where to begin.
- who want to understand how internet marketing works.
- who are already on the internet and want to know what to do next.
Small town residents
- who are interested in learning how rural tourism can become an important economic engine for their community by marketing to people who will appreciate their town just the way it is
- who are thinking about starting a business and want to learn how to use the internet for marketing.
Chamber volunteers and workers who are charged with marketing their town to visitors and new businesses.
For more information and how to register, check out the complete schedule.