… it’s probably here somewhere
Daryl Phillips, CEcD, EDFP
I work as an economic developer consulting with communities and companies developing locations, building communities and identifying and developing workforce. However, my opinions on this blog are free and my own, as is the blog itself.
I am a member of International Economic Development Council, Southern Economic Development Council, Tennessee Economic Development Council and International Council of Shopping Centers.
I have earned over 20 years experience in economic and workforce development. I have earned and maintain the designation of Certified Economic Developer (CEcD) from International Economic Development Council (IEDC), the Economic Development Finance Professional (EDFP) certification from National Development Council. I have earned a Master of Business Administration from Tennessee Technological University.
- 2017 IEDC Annual Conference
- Dove hunting season or shooting for tourism growth
- Disaster and Disruption Planning for Communities and Companies
- I put a dollar in a change machine and I didn’t get it
- Workforce development for advanced manufacturing in the Cheatham County region
- Cheatham County May 2017 unemployment rate lowest in nearly 2 decades
- 2017 Tennessee Economic and Community Development Conference
- Tennessee Reconnect: Help for adults to go back to college
- How do you measure your workforce?
- The It’s a Wonderful Life EDO
- Why Invest in Economic Development
- Tennessee Rural Economic Development Conference
- A post with economic development tied to a haiku, it’s true!
- Right turn on LOCAL CITIZENS WHO SUPPORT ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT STREET
- Happy Pi day!!!
- Business Succession Planning
- Resources for Business in Cheatham County, Tennessee 2017
- Economic Development Training for Local Leaders
- Nashville area ranks as one of the best places to live
- Cheatham County, Tennessee Development and Permitting Informational Guide
- Prepare to be Googled
- 2017 Tennessee Governor’s Conference on Economic & Community Development
- Business disaster planning creates community economic resiliency
- Cheatham County Region Resilience: ready for economic stress
- 2017 Tennessee Rural Development Conference
- Strike a pose…
- More additional direct flights from Nashville International Airport
- Happy New Year!!!
- George Bailey, Economic Developer
- No one goes downtown anymore, it’s too crowded
Category Archives: 642 Tiny Things to Write About
From 642 Tiny Things to Write About**: Write an alternate ending for It’s a Wonderful Life. I would like to think that George Bailey takes the excess donations from his friends and funds a formal economic development organization for Bedford Falls. … Continue reading
From 642 Tiny Things to Write About**: Write a haiku about your favorite food. Baloney sandwich with Coke from a country store Spring day memories Country stores, especially those where you can get a bologna sandwich (sliced while you wait in … Continue reading
I started this blog on August 7, 2007, nearly ten years ago, and after over 1,100 posts, I still find it a challenge to frequently write posts that meet my standards – that I enjoy writing the blog post and … Continue reading